Gear Lube is a heavy-duty gear oil for extreme pressure, recommended for hypoid or spiral bevel axles, gears and steering boxes of automotive equipment. It is available in SAE Viscosity grades 80W-90 and 85W-140.
Summary of Benefits
- Gear Lube protects all types of gears including helical, spiral bevel and hypoid to minimise scuffing, welding or galling tooth wear in severe load applications.
- Excellent resistance to foaming and corrosion.
- Extreme pressure additives impart high load carrying capacity to the oil.
- The multigrade characteristics enable maintenance of wear protection over a wide range of operating temperatures and reduces drag at start up.
- The need for seasonal oil changes is eliminated.
Gear Lube may be used in a wide variety of manual transmissions and vehicle axles.